PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION UNIT
To provide expertise and services in Planning, Monitoring and evaluation to the Recruitment Secretariat.
Functions of the Unit are:-
- Prepare strategic plans, medium term expenditure frameworks and annual development plans and budget for the Secretariat and Monitor and evaluate their implementation.
- Prepare periodic performance reports for development plans of the Recruitment Secretariat.
- Provide technical guidance and support for institutionalization of Strategic Planning and Budgeting process within the Office.
- Collect, study and analyze statistics needed in the formulation and implementation of plans and budgetary proposals.
- Provide technical support including institutionalization of Monitoring and Evaluation process within the Office.
- Undertake research and impact studies of plans, projects and programmes undertaken by the Secretariat, and
- Undertake service delivery surveys to collect stakeholders/clients views on services rendered by the Office in collaboration with various divisions and Units.